Kamux Corporation Invoicing Details
Kamux Corporation has decided to quit paper invoice handling and accept only e-invoicing going forward. From now on, all invoices should be sent with following details:
E-invoicing address/EDI code: 003724423278
Basware LTD operator ID: BAWCFI22
Company ID: 2442327-8
VAT code: FI24423278
If you do not have option to send e-invoices, we also accept PDF invoices into Basware email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
There are some basic requirements for PDF invoices:
- PDF invoice can be a scanned copy from a paper invoice.
- One PDF file contains always one invoice, including possible attachments.
- Invoices sent in any other format than PDF will be rejected.
- One email may contain up to 100 PDF files/invoices.
- Email maximum size cannot exceed 5 Mb.
- PDF files cannot be named by using å-, ä- and ö-letters and space characters are not allowed.
- PDF version should be 1,4 or newer. 1,2 or older versions are not supported by Basware.
- Email signature images (e.g. company logo) may reject the invoice, so therefore emails are good to send as empty without any text, only PDF files as attached.
- You will receive automatic confirmation in English for approved invoices, as well as for rejected invoices.
We would like to remind you that we do not accept invoices in any other way than described above. All paper invoices which are sent to Kamux Oyj, will be rejected. Also agreed payment terms will not come into effect until the invoice has been sent with correct invoicing details and in correct format.
Invoice notes should meet the demands of Value Added Tax Acts. In order to secure smooth invoice handling, please make sure that person reference details (forename + surname) for the orderer and also order date, are included in the invoice. If there are incomplete or incorrect invoice notes, the invoice handling process will probably be delayed.
All other material, e.g. collection letters and advertisements should be sent to following address:
Parolantie 66 A
If you have any questions related to invoicing, please contact: email@example.com